It is after midnight and I cannot sleep for the life of me. Perhaps, I am trying too hard not to think about the fact that my head may explode at any minute.
If I were being beheaded, I would be overjoyed.
I cannot remember a time that I have ever felt so miserable....yet, the wonderous thing about the human body is the ability to forget pain. I could have felt the same yesterday, but would never know it.
Oh, in case you didn't know. I despise everything Spring. the almost (but not quite) warm days and the cold nights. I despise all things that bloom. I despise allergies....snot....sneezing....you name it. Those freaking birds - I don't know what the hell they are singing about. But I guess their heads aren't big enough for sinus systems.
Ugh.
In other news, this time last year I was trying to convience a baby to arrive....
lifting heavy boxes, running up and down stairs, drinking the hell out of some raspberry tea, you know...but she was not on her way.
It is hard to imagine being pregnant again. I know soooo many people that are right now. In fact the numbers are rising daily. It is scary. Thankfully, none of them live nearby, so I know I won't be drinking the same water they are.
Speaking of water, I tried to dye eggs today with Lucas. TOTAL DISASTER.
Okay, not really, just a waste of time. The eggs would not take color for the life of me. We swished and stirred and rolled until we could no more. After HOURS of sitting in dye, the eggs had mere streaks. I was so disappointed.
Ah, maybe again tomorrow.
Well, I could keep rambling, but I do not want to bore you.
Tata for now!
Wood Mantle with Hidden Storage
3 years ago
2 comments:
I hope that you feel better!!!
And, I am with you about the birds. They woke me up like 4 times this morning.
Huh, I wonder why the dye wouldn't stick? We are going to try it tomorrow...we'll see how that goes!
I wonder if you needed to put double the color dying tablets in. It only took a few minutes last time that I did it. What brand dye was it, I wonder.
Post a Comment