Pages

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Hump Day....

I thought it was a good idea to make homemade waffles this morning. Let me tell you, there is a reason that people say "Leggo My Eggo!"

Betty Crocker tried, but she does not make a good waffle. I like it sweet. I even added more sugar in that called for (which was only 2 tablespoons). And even though they were beautiful and golden - no amount of syrup could make it taste better...

The kids tried them. I thought Meredith liked it, as it was disappearing so quickly. Then I realized she was throwing it down to Dixie.

Other interesting things that I haven't told you about....
1) Lucas has tried to breastfeed a dinosaur....
2) A real paper book ended up in the bathtub. Talk about money down the drain....literally. I had to pull the Draino out on that.
3) I just realized that BuZZ Lightyear (Toy Story) was named Buzz on purpose - Buzz Aldridge, man on the moon...
4) Lucas says Please and Thank you and I am sorry on his own accord - and uses them in complete sentences
"Thank you for my blankie." "Thank you for your help!"
5) Meredith's favorite thing to do is run back and forth on the couch....dangerous.
6) I still weigh the same as I did months ago.
7) I have received flowers from another woman, more than once....
8) The temperature dropped significantly --- after 90 degrees, 60 feels COLD.
9) The three people that gave an opinion on the swimsuit (thank you, friends who really value their place in my life) all gave the same answer....
10) You will have to wait until photos of my beach vacation to see which swimsuit that is.....

2 comments:

Rich Connaroe said...

It is too bad that you did not get a picture of lactating Lucas. He is so cute.

Seems like Mere just mastered walking. That did not take long for her to be running on the couch.

Morgan said...

How impresive that you have Lucas practicing such good manners! I think it is best to start them as soon as possible.

Related Posts with Thumbnails