I LOVE black-eyed peas. Not the music group (that I think no longer exists anyhow), but the legume. I am enjoying them now, listening to a former member of the Black-Eyed Peas Musical Group. Hello, Madagascar, people. "I like to move it...."
Rich hated that movie by the way. He has yet to see the second one. It is way cuter....
Today (well, yesterday was the date-aversary) is the day-aversary of our engagment. The annual Boston Marathon took place in - where else - Boston. Americans took the third place positions for men and women. I admire runners.
So standing there, five years ago - I never would have imagined that I would have one, much less TWO TODDLERS....that I would have taken care of them without Richard by my side in the physical sense. Wow...
That is alot to endure in five years. I wonder what will be in store for us over the next five years...
Wood Mantle with Hidden Storage
3 years ago
3 comments:
And just how are you preparing and enjoying your black-eyed peas??
Happy day- and date-aversary for you!!
It is unbelievable how much our lives have changed over the past five years... thank goodness we only face one day at a time!
xoxo
the black-eyed pease have regrouped!
you certainly have had a busy 5 years!
black eyed peas were prepared lovingly by opening a can of precooked peas!
if i make them myself, i used dried, soaked overnight, and cook in the crockpot with a hamhock, no seasoning at all. they are perfectly delicious.
Post a Comment