Pages

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Birthday

Sooo hard to believe, but I have lived to see another child's first birthday!
Meredith turned ONE today!
Holy crap! (or Holy bageebaz!, as Rich would say).

You can read a condensed version of the birth story here

A year later, I am NOW a mommy of another toddler...a little smiley, person!

So to show my love and appreciation, I made cupcakes last night. Yes, MADE from SCRATCH. Yes, that is love - because I totally should have had my sick body resting. (Don't think this is lame, I was taught to share love over food -- that is how I won my husband's heart, afterall -- that is another post though....)

She enjoyed two cupcakes today.....(Lucas had four - my word, did I just tell you that?)

4 comments:

Sarah-Anne said...

Look how pretty her hair is :) Happy birthday to Meredith!!! Snuggle that little girl for me :)

Robyn said...

Aww Happy Birthday Meredith!!!!

Don't you know that homemade cupcakes don't have any calories??

Shelly said...

Happy Birthday Meredith! These photos are so cute!

Rich Connaroe said...

She has significantly more hair than she did a month ago when I was there. And those blue eyes! Goodness, they are seem more eyecatching all the time.

Related Posts with Thumbnails