Pages

Friday, February 6, 2009

News Article: Life with Kids

My dear friend, Morgan, sent me this today. I thought I would share this information with the rest of you curious readers who may wonder the same thing. (Please click on the article to enlarge and read!)

I can't express how true this information is. It is very hard to explain how I spend my days. Friends have asked me what I do all day. How great it must be to stay at home all the time. How it must be great that Lucas is in daycare so I have so much more time to myself.
Oh please, all that means is that I have to devote myself to one child instead of two. So I am less tired at the end of the day....sometimes.
Seriously, the minute that I realize they are playing happily without me, and I get up to do something like fold clothes or unload the dishwasher - it is "Oh mommy! We need you!"
Well, I won't bore you with the details - but I just wanted to share!

3 comments:

Robyn said...

So true. thank you for posting that!

Morgan said...

I always knew you were super busy with the children, but after spending a day with you all I can't quite figure out how exactly you manage to do it all! I am wondering now how in the world you painted your living room with two children! You are super woman!

Rich Connaroe said...

Yes, super and beautiful.

You are right, we did just have a conversation about the same thing that this column is saying.

Related Posts with Thumbnails