I am not a morning person, but my children tell me otherwise. They wake up with the sun.
Children do not understand the concept of sleeping late. I despise it.
Not only that, but I hate how when they open their eyes, they are up and ready to roll for the day.
Me? Oh no. I like to roll around and wake up before I jump out of bed. I am the one who sleeps through their alarm because they turn it off instead of hitting snooze.
I am very, very cranky in the mornings. I hate to be speak or be spoken to.
All this has changed -- my kids are now my "alarm clock." There is no turning them off, or even hitting snooze. Especially with Lucas being bigger, he comes and gets in my face - "Up, Momma! Shoes! Downstairs!"
I can't ignore my kids. I can't tell them not to speak to me.
I basically have to change my entire person!
The only way I can explain it is by my time of birth.
I have read a study that says your time of birth correlates with whether or not you are a morning person/afternoon person/night person.
I was born in the afternoon.
Frankly, I think there is a flaw in this study. I am ready for a nap every day around the time I joined the world. Perhaps because I wake up with the sun. And if this is true, Lucas was born after midnight. So why the hell does he get up so early??
Anyways, there is my ditty on that.
Wood Mantle with Hidden Storage
3 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment