Pages

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Recession

Today, I got in touch with one of my favorite college friends. Whenever I needed to chat, she was always was the one who saw things as the glass full....not half full, but full. She is nutz.

So, as we were chatting, she shared information about her concern for the economy. And well, frankly, I am not sure I share her concern. I mean, I have had no trouble spending money these past few months. There is no recession experienced in the Connaroe house.

So she reassured me that I am contributing to the growth of the economy and applauded me. Assuring me that my dignity is what keeps us being great friends.

So, I am just letting you know that I am upholding my role as an American citizen. I committ to contribute to the economy everyday.

Thank you.

2 comments:

Robyn said...

Haha, me too! I try to be a full glass lady but boy is it tough!!

Rich Connaroe said...

I love this concept of 'full glass.' Sounds like a happier life.

Related Posts with Thumbnails