I wanted to begin putting up my decorations before Thanksgiving, so I wouldn't have to worry with it -- after all, I knew it would take me a while. So today, Meredith and I began assembling the tree.
I was still putting this thing together at 4:00 this afternoon.
Ridiculous.
I really think it is one of the hardest things I have done by myself. Okay, I take that back. And I won't list off the things that were harder...
Anywho, I am excited because Rich said I can keep it up until he comes home for his vacation in Febuary!!
I beg every year to keep it up longer than Christmas time and he always wins that fight. So this year, he finally said yes! So please look forward to the photos of seasonal decor that I will add!
2 comments:
Will you let me know how Lucas does with the tree? I am debating about whether I should put one up this year, because I am scared to put ornaments on it!!
Yeah and those trees are hard as heck! We have one just like it! Meredith looks like she knows what she is doing though :)
That tree is definitely a two person job. I would hold up all the scratchy branches, and you would put them in the slots. I am not sure how you did it by yourself. It probably just took a lot longer and was more stressful. Sorry.
I look forward to seeing pictures frequently. I wonder how high you will have to put the ornaments.
Post a Comment