Pages

Friday, November 7, 2008

Friday

I am freezing.

I am about to become an aunt. Well, I already have a neice, but she existed before my relationship with Richard did, soooo things are a little different this time around! And get this! My sister-in-law's water literally broke. I swear, I thought that only happened in movies.

I went online to check my e-mail before bed, and saw that Oprah had her doctor on her show. Did you know that if you have at least 200 orgasms a year then you reduce your physiologic age by six years. Wow, so this deployment just added 6 years onto my life (This means I will be 32 when Richard comes home). I feel so sorry for my friends who have delt with multiple deployments already. Such terrible things to deal with to live in the land of the free... Besides that, how does it work out for men....I am not sure they are capable of achieving such an ambitious goal. I guess this is why women live longer...well sometimes.

Today, I thought I would try something new - sleeping is a big issue in my house. So I purchased a CD player for Meredith's room. My friend Lindsay said music helps her daughter sleep. So I put on lullaby music - aka classical music. Lucas ran into the room with the biggest grin and said gibberish and pointed to the CD player. He starts jamming out to this music, shaking his butt and doing circles. I am not even sure this music is worth dancing to, but he found a way.
I was so angry at him because he'd been so whinny and crying and screaming since we got home - but that moment washed it all away. That kid is nuts. However, I was able to put him right to bed without a fight. So even if the dancing just wore him out, the music still worked!

1 comment:

Rich Connaroe said...

Dev,

Orgasms make you younger psychologially, but not having them doesn't make you older. So instead of acting the part of a 20 year old, you're forced to remain on the plane of a 26 year old.

I can't wait to see a picture of our new niece. It is exciting. So the water made a huge mess like in the movies?

Oh, and did the music help MereBear sleep?

Related Posts with Thumbnails