I drove to visit the newest member of the family on Saturday. It is sooo nice to live in REAL mountain terrain again, where the elevation is greater than that of a hill.
Brianna Kaileigh was born on November 8 at 6:45 am, weighing in at 7 lbs and 2/10 oz and 19 inches long. The whole family is doing great!
I am a stay-at-home Mom of the most adorable and intelligent beings I have ever encountered.
I love to cook, but I hate cleaning up the mess it makes. I love to craft, but I hate how type A I become during the process.
Join me as I share our life as we live it!
2 comments:
Brianna looks beautiful, and Tavia looks like one excited big sister.
I am glad that you got to be there to share the day. It's nice to live in VA again.
Oh my goodness yay! I hope your trip went smoothly... and that is so nice that you could go to see family :) Congratulations Aunt Devon ;)!
Post a Comment