Christmas!
The Christmas decorating is slowly taking place, but more importantly I have to remember Christmas cards!!
Once my husband and I were married, I was super excited to send out Christmas cards.
There was something about handwriting names and addresses and a personal message inside each card that was thrilling to me.
As the years passed, and children joined our family, in addition to the card, we started including photos.
Christmas cards have become daunting.
Having two little ones have killed the quiet time I spent personalizing and addressing each person who was important to us.
This year I discovered that there IS an easier way!
Shutterfly is an online photo company that offers photo prints and gifts.
But their product that I am most interested in is their PHOTO CARDS!
All I have to do is upload a photo to one of their cards and my work is done!
There are so many amazing options that I am having trouble choosing which ones to send out!
Should I do whimsical with lots of photo options?
Or classic with one large focal image?
Or Christmas colored with more photo options?
The decision is tough!
But I promise that I will have the decision made and cards sent out before the 25th of December!
In exchange for this post, I will be receiving 50 FREE holiday cards from Shutterfly!
If you would like to receive the same deal, please click HERE!
Happy Holidays!



3 comments:
Oooh, hard call. I like the black and white one the best, but it's hard to choose just one photo!
How does the Shutterfly thing work? I went and signed up. Do I need to post a blog about it ASAP to qualify?
I LOVE Shutterfly. Another really great site that is similar is Snapfish. I get so many great gift ideas from them.
Tough choices! I can't wait to see which one you choose! Looking forward to our holiday card! You do have our address, right?! Love you! Kiss the babies for me! and hi, Rich! =]
Post a Comment