Pages

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Nurture

I have been inspired to write from The PW's post Ten Important Things I've Learned from Blogging.

She encourages to write often, even if it is insignificant or short. 
I have forgotten to nurture the blog. 

Please forgive me.  I will try harder. 
I don't mean to neglect such a lovely means of communication. 

Yet, here recently, I have been falling asleep at 8:30 p.m. 
My kids have woken me with vomit, or high fevers, or the need for cuddles. 

There are 13 days until Christmas and I am uber stressed....like you wouldn't believe. 

I feel like I am drowning because I cannot get caught up on day to day things like dishes or laundry - much less worry about shopping and wrapping.

Thankfully, the recent illnesses have given me time to sit and write Christmas card addressess during Christmas movies, or shop online because of naptime.  (which never happens around here....the kiddos were feeling awful to both sleep in the afternoon.) 

And I promise to try to nurture the blog a little more....to share a little more...
but only before I clean up the kitchen....
because I like to leave that for last.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails