Pages

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Christmas Tree

Six Christmas' ago, we went shopping for a Christmas tree. 
None of that Christmas tree farm, fresh cut stuff.

We went to Lowe's for the real deal....artificial kind. 

I have my reasons for not wanting a REAL tree. 

The main one being I sneeze. 

But in leiu of offending those who do like the real thing, I will continue with my story. 

My husband said I could have any tree I wanted. 
I walked quickly around the aisle of trees elevated over my head and knew immediately which one I wanted. 
A standard GE pre-lit tree. 

Unfortunately, they were sold out.  So Rich asked if we could have the display.  His main goal was to make the wife happy after all. 

They agreed, and we have had the display on display each year since then. 

Last year, we encountered problems with the lights.  We had to cut the lights off of several rows of branches and restring. 

This year, something similar has happened.  And I fixed that problem after several days.

The lights work independently of one another.
But not when plugged in ON the actual tree.

I can't figure it out. 


But don't worry.  I won't cry about it. 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails