We have had snotty noses and coughing and fevers and crankiness being passed around these past few weeks. Those things make life a little harder to escape to keep things updated on the old blog.
So now, as my husband is getting his workout on with a Law Book and my kids are snoozing, I am making time to write instead of cleaning up the mess that we call a home.
But right now, as I am surrounded I am wondering if this is a good choice!
I am stressed out just thinking about it. And to think I used to ignore the mess to keep you updated!
So let's list what we have been up to....
We painted our living room.
We painted our front door.
We had one post of our front porch railing replaced because it had rotted.
We painted the new post and all old posts with 2 coats to protect it for the future.
We had part of our roof support boards replaced.
(for your own knowledge, your gutter should not drip when it rains. we were concerned, called a guy, who fixed the pitch on our gutter but also noticed a DIP in our roof, which indicated rotting boards. We had these replaced and were praised for catching this early because it would result in our roof caving in (eventually). Word to the wise, stay on top of changes in your home.
We have picked apples.
We have gotten pumpkins.
We have joined friends for dinner.
I will try to recap with photos soon!
I would love to know what you are up to!
Let's talk soon!
Wood Mantle with Hidden Storage
3 years ago
1 comment:
Wow you guys have been busy. What color did you decide to paint your living room? That is scary about your roof, but I am so glad you caught it so early.
Now go take a much deserved break.
Post a Comment