Pages

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Weekend Recap - Wedding! Part 2

I had to split this into two posts because the blog couldn't handle all my photos at once without screwing up everything. 

Please look here for Part 1 of our Weekend Recap!

As we watched the sun go down....


We waited for the newlyweds to arrive and enjoyed the silliness that is our life....

 

And right on time, the new couple graced us with their joyful smiles. 
I am really not sure if they could be happier than they were this evening...


We enjoyed salads and dinner and dancing before we finally got to see and speak with the beautiful bride herself.  Meredith was very excited to see Ellen in her "pretty princess" dress.


I remembered to snag a photo of us before she had to take off
for the mandatory wedding activities....


like cutting the cake, and feeding the cake and toasting to years of happiness...


My hope is they remember to find joy in every moment throughout the rest of their lives together!  
The weekend was a fabulous time, and we couldn't be happier for them! 

1 comment:

Lyndsey said...

You guys look great! Where did you get Meredith's dress? It is so adorable. I love your dress too.

Related Posts with Thumbnails