I am having withdrawl.
So I have spent
I am not sure that anything will be as thrilling as shopping at the outlets (in Williamsburg) though. I am really sold on the idea of getting more for your money (since the clothes are WAY cheaper).
Not to mention that I could go broke shopping in Ann Taylor.
I already purchased a bunch of the items I loved.
But there are a few items I wish I could fit into my closet.
I love Gap with all my heart.
And I love Cable Knit equally.
I think this sweater's pattern is so pretty and it could easily be dressy or not.
I love everything about this sweater.
The lack of buttons, the openness, the color.
I think I need it.
I really, really love this dress.
I tried it on at the BR Outlet, and have regreted my decision to leave it in the store ever since.
I can't believe I passed up the price of $50 (plus extra 20% off) -- compared to the $150 in the store.
I have no words.
I just love this.
And yes, I realize I have a lot of grey.
Good thing I didn't show you the rest of my list....




2 comments:
I'm in love with the grey henley. I want one too.
I got that sweater from Old Navy in cockateal. I really like it. I wanted it for cooler days and I love the openness for easy but discreet breastfeeding since it's closed up top. It's pretty and swingy and soft. Also from ON I got the toggle clasp capelet. It runs big so I got a small and it's still loose but I really like it. The other sweater runs average so I think I got a medium.
Post a Comment