Pages

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Living Life

Busy bees we have been! 
Enjoying the warm weather, playing with friends!

Things of note include:
Lucas is on a full month of being nighttime pottytrained. 
He is awesome!  And we are VERY proud!!

Meredith is now trained to sleep in her bed all night. 
Apparently what we were doing worked!!

Richard is studying for exams and classes are winding down.
Things are hectic and quiet all at the same time around here.


Here are a few photos of the past week.

Lucas chillaxin on the cooler

Meredith discovered her father's love of sandals with socks.

Planting grass in the B-I-G empty patch in our yard.

And since this is fresh on my mind, I will share. 

Today we went over to a friend's house. 
When it was time to go, Lucas went up to her and said "Thank you for having us over!"

I was soooo impressed with my baby! 

And that is us living life...

I will try to be better about keeping you updated, but sometimes
things get in the way...
Like LOST, American Idol.

Important things, of course!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails