Pages

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Dogwood Trees...

 are in full bloom around these here parts.  And my, are they beee-utiful!
The winter has been so long, that I forgot how wonderful Springtime can be.

We ventured off to the UVA campus to have a photo shoot for Easter...

I am trying to refrain from posting ALL the photos we took, but I would like to say that these are not edited, and totally 100% natural lighting and excellent camera settings :)
A few of the trees...

The sun pouring through...


The kiddos were not cooperating, so I snapped this photo of Richard...


The sun left a strange glow across this photo. 
No matter how I tried, I couldn't edit it to make it look any better...
I kind of liked it as is anyways....

 


The whole time we were there, the wind was blowing the flowers off the trees...
You can see the green starting to peek through here.


Richard tried to take a photo of the bee. 
Do you see it?


Dandelions are way cooler than a photoshoot Mom!


Finally!  A child who actually wants a photo taken!


Happy Easter!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails