Pages

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Thanksgiving 2009!

We began our Thanksgiving Day with the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade! The two turkeys I was making smelled delicious! I also stirred up the Green Bean Casserole, with a homemade buttermilk sauce, cheddar cheese and pecans. It was divine.


The tables were set.

I was paranoid that I wouldn't have enough dessert, so I stirred up a Coconut Pie as well.

Everything was a success! Well, except the mashed potatoes had WAY too much butter and ran over and smoked up the whole house.

Here is Richard carving the Turkey.

My Dad (sporting his Dallas attire in support of his team) helped teach Meredith the ABC's while we prepped everything.


Here is the dessert table!

My additional coconut pie.


Our feast consisted of turkey, dressing, gravy, cranberry sauce, mashed potatoes, stuffing, sweet potatoes, green bean casserole, black eyed peas, collards, deviled eggs, and dinner rolls.


Every photo I tried to take included someone with a mouth full of food, so I will not be posting those :)


I hope you had a Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails