Pages

Monday, August 17, 2009

Pre-Vacay Recap

I know many of you think that I started this blog because of Richard being away - and think I wouldn't continue it because he is home. Although the former is partially true, the latter is not. I also started the blog because I take a massive amount of photos, and I didn't want to junk up the email boxes of my "peeps."

So I haven't taken as many photos since Richard has been home because we have been crazy busy.
But I certainly made up for that at the beach.

So here is a recap of the week before our trip, in no particular order....

Shopped for things for the trip...

Got car inspected....

Failed car inspection with foggy headlamps....

Saved $300 by fixing the headlamps with a $20 sandpaper kit (instead of replacing as suggested by the car peeps)

Got car reinspected....

Got highlights and haircut...(much deserved, as I haven't seen a hairdresser since April 2008)

Took Rich to the dentist....

Bought a new lawnmower (Don't be fooled, Rich went for a run and came home with a new lawnmower he got from a yardsale)....

Spent a lot of time on the phone with Animal Control (Rich got bitten by the neighbor's Doberman who keeps jumping the fence - I know, this would have been a good story to share, but I guess you will have to inquire personally if you are interested).

Packed for the beach!

2 comments:

Sarah-Anne said...

I can't wait to see pictures of your lovely new 'do!

That would've been funny to see Rich coming RUNNING home pulling / pushing the lawnmower :)

Oh dear, eek! I hope it's all resolved with said Doberman...

Hooray on your snazzy $ saving solution for fixing your headlamps :)

Anonymous said...

Awww hair cuts, it is like a mini spa day. I hope you guys have that doberman issue resolved. I can't wait to hear all about your vacation and see fun family pictures. =)

Related Posts with Thumbnails