Pages

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

13 August - Visit to Aquarium

We drove out to the North Carolina Aquarium to educate our kiddos on the sea life.
I won't bore you with random photos of the animals....you have seen what turtles and fish look like (although, I must admit, I took some pretty awesome shots ;)


Here are all the guys posing for a photo
Richard, Lucas, my dad & brother


We saw frogs, snakes, otters, turtles, alligators, a HUGE sea turtle and lots of random fish before we got to this.


What is this Dad?


Meredith staring down the sting ray



Love it! Daddy and Lucas amazed by the shark



Meredith taking a ride on the turtle


1 comment:

Morgan said...

Love these pictures. I really like the one of the four guys...Lucas looks like Rich's mini-me. I also really like the shot of Rich and Lucas looking in the tank, very cool. You must remember to let other's have the camera :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails