Pages

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

13 August - Beach Before Breakfast

What a great way to start off a morning! We took the kids down to the beach since they woke up at the crack of dawn. I am sorry, but I couldn't choose the best photos - I included nearly all of them from this adventure.
The view from our deck

The shadows of my family!
Lucas and Daddy footprints.

The sun is getting high in the sky

Meredith plopping down in the sea of shells

Reflection of the sun


So pretty


My handsome guys


Handprints in the sand



Meredith watching the waves

Here's a big one!

Whooooo! (her sound every time a wave came in!)


Kisses from Daddy


More handprints


Talking about how to scheme against the parents


Hugs to seal the deal

2 comments:

Shelly said...

I just love the last two photos of the kids interacting. It's so heartwarming. It looks like you guys had a great vacation. I'm so glad because it was much deserved!

Morgan said...

Cute pics of the two of them!

Related Posts with Thumbnails