AND, SUCH a relief you've posted something since your cockroach post. It hasn't been pleasant seeing the "cockroaches" post as the top post on my google reader! I've been quite spoiled seeing such lovely pictures of your babies for the past year or so!
I am a stay-at-home Mom of the most adorable and intelligent beings I have ever encountered.
I love to cook, but I hate cleaning up the mess it makes. I love to craft, but I hate how type A I become during the process.
Join me as I share our life as we live it!
3 comments:
she is so precious, and I love how long her hair is getting.
She looks like a big girl!!
Beautiful!
AND, SUCH a relief you've posted something since your cockroach post. It hasn't been pleasant seeing the "cockroaches" post as the top post on my google reader! I've been quite spoiled seeing such lovely pictures of your babies for the past year or so!
Post a Comment