A friend from college stopped by our home for a couple days this month. Lucas has asked about Sarah-Anne and her son everyday since we saw them. He likes to tell me where they live....I recorded him...(he didn't want me too, so that is why he is pouting in the beginning).
I have tried to teach him to say that we live in Virginia, but he isn't having any of that. So I started smaller and am trying to teach him the name of our road.
1 comment:
Hilarius, adorable, and so sweet! How's he doing now - is he still asking about Sebastien and saying we live in Mexico? Does he say you live in Mexico, Virginia, or the name of your street? Will he say your name and his name?
I've started singing a song to Sebastien with his name, street address, our names, and the last line, so far, is about Rusty the Dog. He'll repeat some of the song... but not too much, yet :)
Thanks so much for catching Lucas on video talking about Mexico, and for posting and sharing this!
Post a Comment