Pages

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Fashion Faux Pas

Among the things that embarass me about my husband is his desire to wear socks with his birkenstocks. He claims that it is comfortable. I claim it looks stupid. He doesn't believe that he does look stupid, since the fashion police haven't rushed in and wisked him away...

However, he has also been away for nearly two summers now. So how did Lucas come up with the idea to do this?

Perhaps, such a desire is genetic?


Dear Lord, let's hope not!

4 comments:

Noel's Mama said...

Like father, like son. :o)

I don't understand the desire to wear socks with sandals either, but I think a lot of men do it! Tim does!

Rich Connaroe said...

We both also like M&Ms. Boy, are they good! If you have not had any recently, you should try them too.

Robyn said...

Hahaha!! That is awesome!!

KimberleyRose said...

oh dear! i am trying to break michael of wearing white shoes and socks like an 80 year old man. this might be worse :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails