A huge winter storm moved through our area. The snow began to fall Sunday afternoon and finally stopped around 10 am on Monday morning. We have somewhere between 7 and 10 inches of snow, depending on where you measure. They have closed the roads, so we are literally snowed in! This is what we woke up to see!

Cardinals flocked our yard like crazy. I caught a few photo of the male stealing some seeds.


Lucas waited patiently while we got everyone else dressed. No, we didn't let him go out in his pj's!



We borrowed a sled from the Wilson's to see if we could force Lucas to have some mandatory fun (I guess the Army has enstilled something in us finally).
Cardinals flocked our yard like crazy. I caught a few photo of the male stealing some seeds.
Lucas waited patiently while we got everyone else dressed. No, we didn't let him go out in his pj's!
We bundled up and went out for a little while. Lucas HATED the snow and only wanted to be held - but he has been pretty cranky these past few days.
Dixie had a hayday, running around like a crazy dog and eating it. She even jumped in the freezing cold lake. She had icicles hanging from her fur!
We borrowed a sled from the Wilson's to see if we could force Lucas to have some mandatory fun (I guess the Army has enstilled something in us finally).
We were able to get Lucas to slide in our backyard for a few tries. He HATED when Meredith was on there too, and screamed the whole way "NO! Mere OFF!"
He finally became happier when we told him we were going inside! He touched the snow for a few minutes, and then asked to swing in the snow covered porch swing!
All in all, it was a fun day!
4 comments:
That looks like fun! I wish I could have played too and taking a ride on a sled!
This looks like SO much fun! Thanks so much for sharing about your lovely day :)
No, you have it wrong, love. It was a blast! I am so glad that I was able to be there on that day!
That makes me laugh that Luc didn't like Meredith on the sled. It was funny that he wasn't that into the snow but I'm sure that will change. I'm so glad that you were able to get snowed in with Rich home
Post a Comment