Then, we decided since Richard needed a haircut before flying back to Iraq that we should let Lucas in on the fun.
We were there for over an hour - initially trying to distract Lucas with Hershey Kisses. Who would have thought that wouldn't last very long?
So then we tried books....Lucas loves books....
No luck. He wanted down. Eventually, the hairlady just cut Richard's hair. Then we dragged their toys over and let her work from there.
Now, why we thought a "professional" would do a better job than I could is beyond me. But what's done is done - next time, I am getting the $$$ that we paid this freaking lady....
Here is the finished product.
1 comment:
LOL -
first laughng that you are going to start ironing - if I catch you ironing the kids play clothes, I will take away your iron. You need to just get used to that little raggamuffin boy look. He is healthy and happy - wrinkles never hurt anybody - esp on a little kid.
second laughing about your haircut story. I think the finished product looks fine but I'm sure it wasn't easy on anybody! Buy some electric clippers and give him a buzz cut - it is pretty hard to mess those up!!
Post a Comment