The daycare sent Lucas home with diarreah, a fever and a strange outfit. Please see below for reference.
My mom was telling me about a strange person who called and left a message on her voicemail. This person sang the Dora the Explorer Theme Song for TWENTY MINUTES. I can't believe that she listened to the message for that long. Who is the strange person now?
Well anyways, the person singing the Theme Song was actually someone I know.
Me. LOL.
Apparently, in trying to call my mom - when she didn't answer - I didn't hang up the phone and she heard me singing the freaking song over and over again to Lucas because he was drinking his Dora Yogurt Drink and prompted me to sing. then would say AGAIN! And in the proper spot he belted out OH MAN!
You can listen here if you wish - not to me, but the song!
http://www.televisiontunes.com/Dora_the_Explorer.html
Talk about embarrassing. See, there are some things you don't want other people to know. Because she could hear me dancing around the house singing this song. She tried to save it for Richard to hear how stupid I sound, however she accidentally deleted it. I am kind of glad.
Today is my husband's birthday. Happy Birthday Richard! In celebration of his special day,in the Connaroe home, we had one of his favorite meals: Meatloaf! We will have Chocolate Cake for desert. I am super pissed because his birthday package did not arrive. There are two things I was really excited about him getting. But that is the way it goes. Maybe tomorrow...
2 comments:
Ok so I just read about his pants...what the heck?!?
Um, I was totally just singing the Dora the Explorer song! But, I don't know if I know all of the words!
Happy belated birthday Rich!!
Thanks, Robyn.
I laughed out loud about the pants. So some little girl is missing the tights now? I still do not get why they did not put his clothes on him, but he seems happy wearing them.
Oh, and I am really bummed that your mom accidently deleted you singing. The package did not come today either. Maybe tomorrow.
Post a Comment