Pages

Thursday, June 10, 2010

The Perks of a Hotel

I have mentioned that we are living in an extended stay hotel.

 
Have you ever lived in a hotel?

Like REALLY LIVED.

 
Not for a vacation, but made it your "home" for an extended period of time?

Doing so definately has its perks.

I am no longer responsible for bathroom cleaning! 

I do not have to change sheets!  And if I make the bed, it gets remade "the right way" -- essentially I have stopped making beds too.

I don't have to worry about tripping over toys or screaming at my kids to pick them up(because we only brought a few things). 

I haven't done laundry in TWO weeks! 

Cooking is few and far between! 

I can take long and hot showers and not worry about my water bill!

Infact, the lack of normal household duties actually give me so much free time that I don't even have time to blog about what we are doing in my free time! 

No worries, I will make time soon.

1 comment:

Lyndsey said...

I can imagine the perks of living in an extended stay hotel! What are the downfalls?

Related Posts with Thumbnails