Pages

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day

I hope your Father's Day was spent with extra hugs and kisses. 

We had a wonderful day.

We took Richard out for a breakfast buffet with omeletes, waffles and the like. 
We explored the outlets and visited Busch Gardens.

Richard had a wonderful Father's Day! 
And we were very glad to have him home since he was out of country last year!

So here is to my loving husband....
who is brave...

supportive....

fun-loving...

and intelligent...
(I mean, if you are friends with Thomas Jefferson, you have to be smart right?!)

I couldn't ask for a better man...
And neither could my children....

Happy Father's Day!

1 comment:

ThinkFeminist said...

Seems like Dad had a great day with his little boy. You are a lucky woman!

I am a new Army wife. My husband is away to Basic Training and then off to Officer Candidate School. I am new to this way of life, but I am trying to adjust. Thanks to all the military spouse blogs like yours that I have found. Hopefully, I wont pull my hair out before he is back in my arms -:) Now following your blog!

Musings Of An Army Wife

Related Posts with Thumbnails