Lucas has a Christmas Party at school tomorrow. I was the first parent to notice a sign-up sheet, so I had total control of what I was able to bring. I could have signed up for something as simple as plates and napkins. But no! Being the ambitious person I am, I sign up for freaking cupcakes.
I caught myself just now looking at various ways to decorate them for Christmas. I was about to decide between a snowman and a reindeer when I realized that 2 year olds do no care about whether or not food is aesthetically pleasing. He will appreciate that more in a year or so...maybe.
So, while I am waiting for the cupcakes to come out of the oven....there is some mom who is holding a glass of wine in a bubble bath because she signed up for carrot sticks.
Wood Mantle with Hidden Storage
3 years ago
3 comments:
Haha so true!!! Ah well, now you can taste one!
HA! I love your blog entries. But I am glad that Luc's mommy is the one who makes the cupcakes. He will feel special about that in later years. I wonder what you put on them? I bet you went with the snowmen.
I still wonder if Luc loves cupcakes as much as he did on his first birthday. I might be there for his second. Okay, probably not, but I will probably be there for your 27th. And Valetine's Day too.
Will you be my valentine?
but the pretty ones are fun to make. Have you checked out the cupcake store in C'ville yet?
Post a Comment