Pages

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas is here...

My children are wonderful. They didn't forget about me for Christmas.

Mere thought it was important to stay up all night so we could have alone time, while Lucas was sleeping. She fussed and cried most of the night. And if I thought she was sleeping and I sat or laid down - she told me otherwise.

Lucas - he is amazing too. He has opened up two gifts that were under the tree - without my consent. Both were his, of course. He is a genius since he can read before two years old.

He also greeting me with screaming this morning. I always know it will be a good day when that happens!
But wait, there is more. He also greeted me with the diarreah surprise. What a wonderful way to spend the holidays.

Merry Christmas.

3 comments:

Rich Connaroe said...

So, I noticed that the "Where are you Christmas?" posting was gone and figured that maybe it was too gloomy for you. Maybe you were feeling more optimistic. But I cannot decide if this posting is more gloomy or just making light of a situation through sarcasm.

Either way. I love you.

Shelly said...

Merry Christmas, Devon. I hope you and the kids have a great day. Happy Holidays!

Robyn said...

Merry belated Christmas, and it sounds like you had a rough start yesterday. I hope that it got better!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails