I am proud of this, so I wanted to share...
There was an item that I mentioned to Richard that I wanted to get someone for Christmas. He says "That sounds great! Buy me one too!"
Strangest thing is that I saw it advertised at CVS. So I went online to price shop and saw that the item was the same price everywhere, and that CVS had free shipping. Not only that, but I got $10 off for ordering more than $40 dollars of merchandise. THEN another $10 for paying with a Mastercard. How fun! So I saved $10 per item with those promotions, I didn't have to take the time to actually go to CVS (lame, I know, since I go there at least once a week anyways).
Anywho, they arrived on my front porch today and are now wrapped and under the tree.
Something similar happened with other places as well - with free shipping and an additional 25% off my order. I love that these companies are trying so hard for a sale that they are offering free shipping. When we lived in Oklahoma, we always had to pay freaking shipping to send stuff back to Virginia!
Wood Mantle with Hidden Storage
3 years ago
1 comment:
YAY for saving money! I hearing it.
Post a Comment