I had the pleasure of opening gifts for four people (since Rich and I had a joint gift, he is included). I have posted photos of the extravaganza - but just of my own kids since this is the Connaroe family blog.
They gave Lucas an awesome tricycle that is like a Big Wheel and motorcycle in one. It makes noise....horns, blinkers, radio with music and local weather reports. (It forecasted rain, and it is pouring buckets out right now! )
Lucas waits paitently, as Uncle Anthony (which he can say, by the way) puts together the bike!
Tavia is in the back opening gifts.
His feet cannot reach! Oh no!
Lucas decides to open up other gifts while he is waiting. We now own Bee Movie and Madagascar.
Finally!
Lucas put a bow on Mere's head!
Meredith finds her gift!
1 comment:
I love the black and white photo! The big wheel looks so neat. I remember buying this shirt for Luc quite awhile ago. Glad that it finally fits.
Mere's eyes are such a bright blue. I think she is going to be asked all her life if she is wearing contacts.
Post a Comment