Pages

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Rainy Day


























2 comments:

Rich Connaroe said...

I had no idea of a few things until I saw these pictures:

1) the fall view is so beautiful out our front door.
2) that you have at least one pumpkin on the front steps
3) that we have a new Welcome mat our our front door
4) how admiring you are of Dixie and Mere together

I have always known that you have an eye for Kodak moments, but seeing Dixie as the perfect prop for pictures, how could you ever consider going without?

Luc rides her and Mere loves her.

Devon said...

I have 2 pumpkins, the welcome mat is new to you, but not to our home (I bought it months ago), and Meredith crawled all the way there from the living room. I was so impressed with her, and it was really cute that they were starring outside together!

Related Posts with Thumbnails