Pages

Monday, October 20, 2008

Preschool

Today is Lucas' first day at Preschool. I was lucky enough that they had a position open, and I have been waiting for two weeks for him to begin! The interaction will help develop him socially, and I hope that it will do wonders for his attention span. He goes from one thing to the next so suddenly that I am unable to keep patience with him for very long. He gets that from his daddy though. Rich is such a busy body - always has to be doing something.

I am totally not a morning person, so it was incredibly hard to get everyone fed and dressed and out the door by 8:15, but we managed. (Their AM snack is at 8:30, so I wanted to make sure he was included in that!)

We arrived and he went right to the classroom, running in and grabbing toys. I was able to sneak out without him noticing me. I worry about him though. I hope he does okay there.

So now, I am really beside myself, and don't know what to do. Meredith just went down for a nap without any fussing - usually she fights sleep for hours.

So I have time to myself.

Wow, it has been six months since I had time to myself....

4 comments:

Rich Connaroe said...

Sounds like exactly what you needed. Try to do some things for you.

Rebekah said...

Down time. Time to find projects you love to fill it!

Robyn said...

That is awesome!!! I wish we had a program like that! Is it an all day program 5 days a week? I bet he is going to love that!

Devon said...

Yeah, it is all day, all week.

Related Posts with Thumbnails