Lucas rides a lion (a toy designed to help babies learn to balance and walk) around upstairs. He was REALLY upset when Meredith wanted to play with it. I was trying to encourage him to let her try, but he was pissed! I don't blame him -- this lion was his first!


4 comments:
Honeybee,
Seeing the lion out again makes me happy. It is such a fun toy. I hope that Mere adores it as much as Luc.
I got a good chuckle out of these pictures. Sharing is a hard concept. The sooner he learns the better. I am just glad that he didn't try to push her or anything.
The old man on my team tells me that Luc will probably get more used to sharing in six months or so, when he realizes that mommy still loves him. But I have to be honest, my sister and I did not share the best for quite a bit longer than 6 months.
I never said he didn't push her.
And I never said I didn't push him!
Oh, push your brother! It took me a second on that one. Humpf
Post a Comment