Pages

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Kiddie Pool

I have a neighbor, just as you do. However, my neighbor is cooler than yours. Infact, she is cooler than the other side of the pillow....cooler than aloe on a sunburn.
I won't bore you with the long list of things that make Melanie so cool.

She did invite us to the pool with her yesterday afternoon. After she had spent the morning with Lucas, while I was with Meredith at her appointment, I almost turned her down....

Lucas had a fabulous time though. He is a little young to understand the rule "No running at the pool" -- and thought it was great fun to run in circles. When he was finally plunged in the pool, it took a bit to warm him up. Sarah (Melanie's daughter) and Joanna (Sarah's friend) played with him a bit. And after a while, he was walking circles in the water.

Related Posts with Thumbnails