Pages

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Preschool Report

I know this is coming kind of late, but I wanted to update you!

Lucas woke up Thursday morning with much excitement to begin his new journey in school.

I never imagined my child would be so happy to carry a snack in a lunchbox and a empty backpack on his back. 

He happily joined the other children and had a fabulous day!
(We decided to increase Lucas to three days a week since they had a spot open, so he went the next day too!)



I was grateful that Lucas was not like this poor kid....


On the other hand, I was subjected to a similar tantrum
from the child who is not going to preschool just yet...

Meredith was the ONLY child there throwing a tantrum
because she was being forced to LEAVE.

Oh My Mere!  You will be bigger soon enough! 
Please don't wish it away!

2 comments:

Noel's Mama said...

Awww, poor kid! I'm glad Lucas had a great time. :)

Anonymous said...

Poor Mere, she wants so badly to be like her big brother. I'm glad that Lucas is loving school! How are you liking this journey?

Related Posts with Thumbnails