Pages

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Summer Shot

I decided I didn't want to bore you with the zillions of photos of my kids playing in the ocean and sandy shores.  And believe me, I have a lot. 

So moving on to my some of my favorites of the week....
We revisited Jockey's Ridge again - because....

it is great exercise for the kids who love to run and run...

the scenery makes for a great photo op!

it is fun and educational!

and it gave us an awesome family photo!
Really? 
I don't think I could have asked for a much more perfect photo!

and since I wasn't holding the camera, we got shots that wouldn't normally occur...

(by the way, Rich wasn't holding the camera because he only likes to take my photo if I look awful.)
and I forgot about prior planning and wore a dress again.


But I got an awesome shot with my brother!

And watched the sun go down with the most carefree beings in the world.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails