Pages

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

No words...

I know, I know.

I haven't posted in a while....

I am dropping the ball on the "life as we live it" philosophy.

I told you that I was going to post about the transportation museum....and I still haven't sorted through the hundred plus photos I have taken there.

Forgive me. 

I have been selfish...

I have spent the evenings in the company of my husband....with a thought provoking book or movie.

So to beg for your forgiveness, I will share with you some photography from my budding professional (Meredith) - taken this past weekend along the coast. 


"Mommy!  It's not working!"
"Yes it is!  Try to take it again!"

"It's still not working!"

"Yay!  It works now!"

And I will be back soon! 
I promise!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great picture of just you and Rich! You keep on being selfish and enjoying some quality time with your family. We all understand.

Related Posts with Thumbnails