Pages

Monday, May 17, 2010

Visiting Elmo and Abby

On Friday, we went to see Sesame Street Live "When Elmo Grows Up!".

We purchased tickets about three days before the show and had spectacular seats!
Front and center!

As with other shows, Lucas impatiently waited, holding his ticket the whole time!
Meredith was not interested in having her photo taken, so here is Lucas with his smiles!
We let their Lucas and Mere take their Elmo and Abby, respectively.
Such a good idea, as it warded off any desire for souveniers!

 

As opposed to trying to upload all the photos, I made a collage of a few. 
My apologies for being so little!  I had no idea it would look so much smaller on your screen.
If you right click on the photo and choose "Open", the collage will open larger!


Since the show was titled "When Elmo Grows Up!", I had spent the previous days explaining what that meant and talking to the kiddos about what they wanted to be when they grew up.

In conclusion, Lucas decided he wanted to be a fireman. 
Meredith (although Lucas suggested that she be a teacher), decided she wants to be a princess!

I hope they are both able to achieve their dreams!

Meredith was all about the show, clapping and dancing the whole time!
We have no photos of that because Richard sucks at photo taking
Meredith sat on my lap nearly the whole time!


And Elmo could never decide what he wanted to be when he grew up...he wanted to be one of everything.
Abby wants to be a fairy godmother (duh!) 

The show really was a great way to spend a Friday night!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I saw that being advertised and am glad you guys all went. I knew they would like it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails