Fridays around here mean one thing: Pizza!
We started the tradition about seven months ago and have faithfully trained our bodies to crave pizza when Friday rolls around.
Lately, we have been ordering from Papa John's and having a pizza picnic at the park.
The kiddos adore it.
I am not sure if you know this or not, but no one comes to the park on Friday nights ;)
Anywho, the pizza place has a drive through window!
Fantabulous I tell you!
Lucas loves to say hi to the drive-through peeps, so I always roll his window down so he can wave and smile his dashing smile.
We were waiting in line to pick up our pizza and the guy came to the window.
Pizza guy: "May I help you?"
Me: "Yes, I'd like to pick up an order for Connaroe, Devon"
Lucas: "My name is Lucas James!"
Lucas continues to repeat "My name is Lucas James!" until we drove away.
The poor pizza guy never even acknowledged him.
He probably wondered why the little guy in the back kept trying to introduce himself.
Lucas was heartbroken that the pizza guy never talked to him.
So, in the nicest way possible I told him that not all drive-through people were going to talk to him.
Lucas was less than impressed.
Wood Mantle with Hidden Storage
3 years ago
1 comment:
How fun! What a great idea, I might have to copy you. I love the little part about Lucas too, what a cutie.
Post a Comment