We had a ton of fun, visiting...
which included:
eating at Lucas favorite restaurant (okay, it may be mine too! we don't have one nearby our home)...
going to the circus....
and trying on my mom's huge collection of hats....
She has hats donated to her from churches and my babies love to see what new ones she has received.
This is not something that I really talk about with people who aren't close to me....
But my mom is a cancer sufferer and a cancer survivor.
The hats are to cover her head from the loss of hair from chemotherapy.
She is ongoing treatment now for her third encounter with those nasty cancer cells.
My children LOVE the hats!
You may have seen photos of them HERE before.
All in all, it was a great mini-vacation!
And the end of it indicated the end of our first year in law school!

2 comments:
Congrats to all of you for surviving the first year of law school. I love seeing the great faces Mere makes while trying on each hat. I'm sure your Mom gets a good laugh out of it too.
Lucas...with ticket in hand.
Post a Comment