Pages

Friday, February 18, 2011

Lucas turns 4!!

I told you all about Lucas' 4th Birthday Breakfast, but hadn't shown you the super fun stuff, like birthday cake and presents!!
On Groundhog's Day, my baby turned 4!
We made a cake together (more on that later) for his birthday celebration when Daddy came home. Lucas was soooo incredibly excited, Daddy could not get home soon enough.
I made him Chicken Parm for dinner -- at his request for "chicken that you bang flat and roll and cover with red sauce and sprinkle with cheese".
Super yummy stuff that I HATE to make because it is sooo labor intensive.
OH! And the mess! The cleanup is just awful.
But you only turn 4 once, right?
So, once we cleared our plates, we got to the good stuff......
Candle blowing...
Cake eating....


He requested a rainbow cake.
We had an awesome time making it, but he didn't even want to eat any.
He was too excited about the presents.
He received the best clearance gift we have ever discovered. A super expensive Buzz Lightyear, for oober cheap.

He was super excited for his next gift as well! He asked for an Imaginext Rocketship for Christmas. We opted not to get it at the time, and do not regret it! We found it on a SUPER deal wandering through Tar-jay one day. Good things really do come to those who wait ;)

I think he had a super birthday! And Daddy had a lot of fun playing with Buzz and the Rocketship!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails