Pages

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Hall Closet

If you remember this post, you remember that we were busy organizing our lives. I keep my babies' craft things and games in our front hall closet and they were seriously piled into the bottom beneath our coats.

When out shopping, we picked up a wire shelf at Target to help organize that piece of our life.

The kids were very interested in helping, as usual.

And just like that, I can't even remember what things were like before the shelf!

Because I am so excited about this new part of my life, you have to see it close up!
My paper is now separated into TWO separate boxes!
The glue, glitter, markers, and crayons are readily accessible.
I have put Lucas' Memory Game into a small Sterile organizer, which guarantees no more spills and it takes up a lot less space.
Puzzles are easily seen and the kids can pull one out alone!
All of the paint and foamies are in their own box now.
I even took the time to separate all the foamies into categories for easier crafting.
There is still one box of miscellaneous items that cannot be categorized.
On the top shelf, I have flat games and a basket of items that we are using daily for crafting.
Currently, we are circulating Valentine craft items!
Along the side, the coat rack houses painting shirts and their aprons and goggles for the Lowe's Build and Grow crafting.

And just like that, it makes time with the kids a little less stressful!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That beautiful mastery of organization left me with my mouth wide open saying "WOOOWW!"
I think you gave me some inspiration to get my rear end in gear.

Unknown said...

That is great! I hope you are able to maintain that with out too much stress. I strongly recommend keeping markers, paints and scissors out of the children's reach.

Related Posts with Thumbnails